Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sketch #223!

First of all...sad news. We will have to say goodbye to Mi@ as a Skissedilla design team member! She has been a designer here since we started back in 2009, so she was one of the five girls from the very beginning!

Thake care Mi@, sad to see you go!



Ok, good things next!

This week we have an AMAZING Selected Scrapper visiting us!

Here is she, Marianne aka Skorpionen!

Hi there! 
I can't tell how happy I am to be guest-designing here at Skissedilla - my favorite place! 
Love all the fantastic sketches and the girls are just awesome!

Well, maybe I shoud introduce myself before I forget - LOL
My name is Marianne Johansson,  some of you might know me just as "skorpionen". (as scorpio). Norwegian girl just turned 50 (ehhh...that's a lie, it's a couple of years ago, but I seem to forget all the time)
My favorite topics are:
My family (hubby and two girls aged 15 and 12), Johnny Depp and Scrapbooking *giggle*

I love to get my hands and fingers dirty with mist and paint, to play in my journals, make gorgeous layouts and most of all - I love to create!

Skorpas Layout:
...and here's her RAK! 


This weeks sketch #223 is made by Nabon! I hope you like it, and will give it a go!


Here is the Design Team members work!

LindaØO
Louise Nelson


Laetitida
Nabon

Maria
 Arnlaug
 Lisa

Here is this weeks RAK! 
Lots of goodies from Prima and Papirdesign!

Sorry crappy photo, but I forgot my camera at work...
------

1 comment:

Mona Pendleton said...

Thank you for all the awesome DT inspiration and for the fun sketch to play with!