Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sketch #187 and a new Selected Scrapper


We have a new Selected Scrapper for you this month! We are so proud to introduce
  Marie Nitteberg
for you today.
She has her own way of making the most georgeouss pages in a colorful and fresh clean & simple style.


Hi every Skissedilla fan.
 I concider this invitation to be a selected scrapper both an honor and a little "push" to get me started scrapping again. It's been over a year since i last touched paper, and my focus has been on changes in my life, family, work and friends. However it was good to get started again, and a sketch is always a good inspiration. Short about me: I'm 31 years old from Finnsnes in the north of Norway, have two beautiful kids who's 5 and 2. I started scrapping about 5 years ago and my style has evolved through finding lots of inspiration among scrappers all over the world. Somehow I mostly end up with something simple, with clean lines and a lot of color. An addiction is to use promarker pens to alter a decor. It can be almost anything; from beads, flowers, tissue tape and any kind of paper. I'm sorry for the very non-updated blog link, but I'll be happy if you have a look anyway :):) Thanks to all the talented girls in Skissedilla!



Mvh, Marie Nitteberg

This weeks sketch is made by our talented Brit.
We loved playing with it and hope you do too :)




MARIE
I followed the sketch and used promakers to put contrast to the cut outs.

BRIT
I have followed the sketch pretty close.

ARNLAUG
I was inspired by the tape and the splatters.

BROGGIS
I followed the sketch.


LULA
Followed the sketch pretty close.

CARRIN
I mirrored the sketch.

Scarlett
I was inspired by the general design of sketch and had fun embellishing and creating a whimsical page from there.



are sponsing this weeks RAK!

"C'est Magnifique Kits is a US based company whose kits predominantly feature 'hard to find' international papers. You will find papers from Denmark, Poland, France, Sweden and many other countries. We have also featured embellishments from Australia, the UK and Poland.If you are looking for a kit club that serves something a little bit different - come check us out! And we would love it if you jumped right in on our forums and gallery!"


This months RAK sponoserd by our Selected Designer.

 







No comments: